Friday, February 6, 2009

sometimes my wife calls me boo

i think it's pretty funny.

i feel like i may have been made for this domestic bliss lifestyle... but i'm not completely sure yet. after years of living in beer bottle and pizza box laden bachelor pads, it is a breath of fresh air to have a tidy, well decorated place of our own.

my wife is a very cool and interesting person. she's an artist. she makes me laugh and does things that are very unexpected. i love her. she lets me hang out with the guys...she lets me play the drums. she doesn't make me cut my hair or shave. she doesn't make me wear the latest styles from j crew, but is quick to let me browse around urban outfitters. she buys me beer, and is always sweet to me. she is my best friend.

marriage...i highly recommend it!

daniel

4 comments:

  1. awesome post! i love it! and i love you and i love my new sister, julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Kevin and I totally call each other "boo" also. It started as a joke, and now it's just his name. Boo Michael Howard. Has a "nice" ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hip hop! it's kerri rose (now kerri miller).

    i found your blog through becki.

    i blog too. sort of a lot.

    i shall link you!

    this is a precious post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and i wrote a post on the word 'boo'. no offense!!

    http://blondebutnotabimbo.blogspot.com/2008/04/boo.html

    ReplyDelete