Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i have channeled the inner blogger

and he doesn't have a whole lot to say.



recently, due to the series of twists and turns my life has taken, the opportunity has presented itself to me to start writing again. despite my understanding of computers being limited to checking my email (i even have a hard time with that) i manuvered my way through the blogspot sign-up process and here i am.

i checked the availablity of the names "disastronaut," "technicolor," "splitting atoms," and i'm still on the fence about "year of holidays," but i think "i hope you win" is pretty good too.
assignment america: tell me whether this blog should be called "i hope you win," or "year of holidays."

so far i've given you the play by play of the blogspot sign-up process....riveting stuff i know...here's a little tid bit to start this blog off right.

since the last time i blogged (you can see my previous ramblings over at radiantboys.blogspot.com), i have:
1. gotten married
2. turned 28

that's it...2 things that i can think of right now. i'll catch up with you guys at the next post.
daniel

2 comments:

  1. i love it!

    now let's start the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my vote is for "i hope you win." it's positive. selfless. and blonde. just like you!

    ReplyDelete