Sunday, January 25, 2009

sometimes i beat the weekend

...but this time the weekend beat me.

my band radiant had a concert on friday night at the granada theater, and i played drums in the support band as well. it was pretty tiring with no help from my friend johnny walker. the next day and night destroyed me. we drove to play a less than stellar show in stillwater, oklahoma. dragan and i left immediately and drove through the night to get back for our church gigs. 

i spent most of the day trying to come down from various caffeine rushes, but it was actually pretty fun because julie and i just sat around watching the bob dylan documentary "no direction home."

i am also beginning to try my hand at the culinary arts, which was more miss than hit today but more on this later.

don't judge my grammar mistakes too harshly. i'm on 1 hour of sleep.
zoom out

1 comment:

  1. hey there neighbor! i didn't know you started a new blog!! Consider yourself RSS'd!!

    ReplyDelete